Winter Warriors Program Starting at NorthMonday, November 25 2019
COLUMBUS NORTH CROSS COUNTRY
GIRLS’ WINTER WARRIORS
- Any athlete currently on the team or middle school athlete interested in Cross Country and those athletes also thinking about running track in the spring!
- Middle school athletes- this is a great way to see what you will need to do to be successful in high school and get in shape for track!
- High School athletes- this will further your training and get you ready for this spring and next fall!
- CNXC girls’ distance training program including strength/core and dynamic stretching.
- Winter Warriors is designed to promote, encourage, and facilitate winter distance training…and to present a positive environment that allows motivated runners to reach their potential by using the “off-season.”
- Every Monday thru Thursday from 3:30-4:45
- Middle School Practices run Monday, Dec. 2nd until Thursday, Feb. 13th
- Meet in the Columbus North Athletics Lobby, dressed and ready to run outside.
- It is very much an accepted fact that distance runners get better in the off-season.
- The best training months for improvement are June, July, and August and December, January, and February!
Contact Coach Sluder @ firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- To compete at a high level you must be comfortable getting uncomfortable.
- Hard work, given time, will beat talent.
- Every day is a great day.
- To seek excellence, you must become an every day person.